急!!中译英——纯人工翻译,英语翻译高手速进!

急!!中译英——英语翻译高手速进!纯人工翻译!!~

1.请你(不要)打开收音机好吗?
Please do not turn on the radio
2.它卖多少钱?
How much is it
3.我多希望将来某一天我能飞往月球!
I hope one day I can fly to the Moon
4.他说话的样子好像他知道所有事情。
He speaks like he knows lot
5.他说起话来似乎他就是我的兄弟。
He speaks like he is my brother
6.如果我是你,我将会去那儿。
If I were you I would go there
7.必须准时上学。
You must get school on time
8.圣诞节能在这儿是一个已经成为现实的梦。
To be here on Christmas was a dream already came true
9.说比做容易得多。
Easier said than done
10.我的工作是看大门/喂养动物。
Keeping the door and feeding animals are my job
11.你怎样处理那些旧书了?
How did you get rid of those old books?
12.你为什么打他?
Why did you beat him
13.英语是通向丰富知识的桥梁。
English is a bridge to knowledge
14.他喜欢是一个双胞胎之一/做一个兽医。
???
15.昨晚我梦到我成了一个医生。
I dreamed I was doctor last night
16.他说他三天前已经看过这部电影。
He said he had watched this movie 3 days ago
17.在天使们出现在牧羊人面前之前这个孩子已经出世了。
This child was born before angles appeared in front of the sheperds
18.还是一个孩子的时候他就总是实验自己的新想法。
When he was a kid he always tried out his new ideas
19.他总是在课堂上问许多奇怪的问题。
He always ask many weird questions on the class
20.解放军们总是为人民做好事。
People's Liberation Army always sever its people

1.我们停下来在一家 乡村小酒馆吃午饭。
We stopped and had lunch at a village inn.
2.(你)车开得这么快是危险的。
It’s very dangerous for you to drive so fast.
3.他解出这道数学题是不可能的。
It’s impossible for him to solve the math problem.
4.我发现他解出这道数学题是不可能的。
I find it’s impossible for him to solve the math problem
5.我们发现上网不是很容易的。
We find that it’s not easy to surf the Internet.
6.(用两种方法写)
他向我展示他的新服装。
He showed us his new clothes./ He showed his new clothes to us.
7.她给我买了一件连衣裙。
She bought me a dress.
8.她花很多钱买衣服。
She spends a lot of money buying clothes.
9.她花很多时间玩冲浪。
She spends a lot of time surfing.
10.他花了十美元买这本书。
He spent ten dollars buying the book.
11.“baozi”是什么意思?
What does “baozi” mean?
12.休息一会儿/尝试一下怎么样?
How about having a rest/try?
13.去深海潜水怎么样?
How/What about diving in the deep sea?
14.何不跟他交个朋友?
Why not make friends with him?
15.你最好下定决心。
He had better make up his mind.
16.在夏季最好穿丝绸衣服。
You’d better wear silk clothes in summer.
17.这条河大约有50公里长,7 米宽,两米深。(注:单位不要用缩写)
The river is about 50 kilometers long, 7 meters wide and 2 meters deep.
18.覆盖格陵兰岛的冰大约有几百米厚。
The ice which is covering the Greenland is about hundreds of meters thick.
19.你的蛋糕和我的蛋糕一样好吃。
Your cakes and my cakes are both delicious./Your cakes are as delicious as mine.
20.他不如我跑得快。
He doesn’t run as fast as me.

1.他经常帮助我学习语文/中文。
He often helps me with/learning Chinese.
2.他经常帮助我做家庭作业。
He often helps me with/doing my homework.
3.我们必须帮助保护环境。
We must help to protect the environment.
4.吉姆已帮忙装饰了圣诞树。
Jim has helped (to) decorate the Christmas tree
5.你认为这本小说怎么样?
What do you think of the novel?
6.他非常喜欢做饭,我也一样。/他也一样。
He likes cooking very much, so do I / so does he.
7.他是美国人,吉姆也是。
He is (an) American, so is Jim.
8.他不会游泳,我也是。
He can’t swim, neither/nor can I.
9.如果你不去,我也不去。
If you don’t go, I won’t either.
10.他去过多伦多几次,的确如此。
He has been to London many times. So he has.
11.别忘了在你回家的路上把这封信寄了。
Don’t forget to send this letter on your way home.
12.上星期你没有忘记给你母亲寄生日卡吧?
Did you forget to send a birthday card to your mother last week?
13.我将终生难忘初次见到那位姑娘的情景。
I will never forget the girl that I met for the first time all my life.
14.我会永远记得曾收到一份这样特殊的礼物。
I will always remember such a special present that I received.
15.森林有助于防止水分流失。
Forests help to keep/stop/prevent water from running away
16.绿色长城将阻挡沙子侵蚀肥沃的农田。
The Great Green Wall will stop the sand from moving towards the rich farmland
17.比起去商店购物,我更喜欢网上购物。
I prefer to do shopping on the Internet rather than go to the shop
18.我宁愿买新的也不愿修它。
I would rather buy a new one than repair it.
19.他和那家俱乐部没有关系。
He has nothing to do with that club.
20.这个单词和这句话有重要关系。
The word has important relationship with the sentence.

He often helps me learn Chinese/English.

2. He often helps me with my homework.

We must help protect the environment.

4. Jim has helped decorated the Christmas tree.

5 do you think this novel?

6 he likes cooking, me too. He also. /

7. He is American, Jim.

8. He can't swim, I also.

9 if you don't go, I won't go.

10 he visited Toronto several times, indeed.

11. Don't forget to put on your way home this letter.

12 week you haven't forgotten to send your mother's birthday?

13. I'll never forget seeing the girl for the first time.

14 I'll always remember that had received a special gift.

15 forest helps prevent moisture loss.

16. The great green wall will stop the sand from moving towards the rich farmland.

But rather than go to the shop, I prefer shopping online shopping.

I prefer to buy a new 18 also reluctant to fix it.

Then he has nothing to do with the club.

20 the words and the sentences are important relationship.

1)He often helped me to learn the language / Chinese.
2)He often helps me do my homework.
3)We must help protect the environment.
4)Jim had to help decorate the Christmas tree.
5)How do you think like this novel?
6)He likes to cook, me too. / He is the same.
7)He is an American, Jim is.
8)He can not swim, I was.
9)If you do not, I do not go.
10)He has been to Toronto several times, that's true.
11)Do not forget your way home in this letter sent.
12)Last week, you do not forget to send your mother a birthday card, right?
13)I will never forget the first time to see the scene of the girl.
14)I will always remember it has received a special gift.
15)Forests help prevent moisture loss.
16)Great Green Wall will stop the sand erosion of fertile farmland.
17)Compared to the store, I prefer to shop online.
18)I'd rather buy it new do not want to repair.
19)That he and the club does not matter.
20)The words and these words have an important bearing.

只有第二个人在说英语

急求英语翻译高手 纯人工 翻译5个句子!!!速进中译英!!!
答:At around 5:30 yesterday afternoon, a traffic accident happened at the school gate.A student who listened to his mp3 while riding was knocked over by a motorbike because of neglecting the horn . Thus the student got injured and was took to the school hospital.His bicycle was ...

急!!纯人工!!!关于”诚信“的中译英句子,英语翻译高手速进!
答:1. Highlights the credibility of Chinese society today: the proliferation of false advertising, market is flooded with fake and shoddy goods, diploma forgery, plagiarism and so on. In my opinion, due to the influence of money worship, making a part of the Chinese people without ...

高人请速翻译英语(中译英)!!支持人工
答:1.我不知道他的电话号码,否则我就打电话给他了。I don’t have his telephone number, or else I would have called him.2.他本可以给你更多的帮助,即使他很忙。Actually, he can give you more assistance even though he’s very busy.3.——如果可能的话你会不会打电话给他?——会的...

中译英,最好是人工翻译,绝对不能有语法错误
答:盯着别人的眼睛看,在一些国家是表示对对方感兴趣,但在另一些国家,是被认为无理的,对别人不尊重.In some countries, staring at sb means he could interest you.But in some other nations, staring is impolite and means not respect to others.2.美国做OK的手势,在美国表同意,在日本人年,这个...

急! 2句话,纯手工翻译,中译英2句话
答:The main idea of this passage is the different opinion on what is punishment and what is physical punishment. The conclusion is whether it's physical punishment or not, punishment cannot be an effective and right way to affect children's behavior.To some people, they can experience...

1句话,急!!中译英——英语翻译高手速进!!仅仅支持纯人工翻译
答:Technology Festival was held in our school, there is an invention is to attract the attention of foreign visitors, and I was the inventor. Now let me introduce my invention - Nursing robots.英文能力有限,参考一下吧

在线等——中译英——5句话——人工翻译
答:I am just going to the bank to exchange RMB to dollers as i will travel abroad next week.2.在主办方的帮助下,我们成功的举办了这次酒会。We throw the party successfully with the help of sponsor.3.新政策上周已经实行。New policy have been implemented last week.4.比赛过程中,这...

求翻译!!人工翻译(中译英)
答:ago,the Gunder wana continent began to disintegrate.Conde Warner's debris ——the Indian Ocean Plate and the Eurasian Plate, collided and squeezed reciprocally.Finally the upheaval of them formed the biggest mountain range in the world——the Himalayas.以上为手工翻译,希望能帮到你。

急求英中翻译,在线等答案。要是人工翻译的,不要用软件的翻译...
答:2.We could put off the game until next week.3.He looks like a big deal(美国俚语)/shot.4.In fact,the slimmer you are, the more beautiful people may think you are.5.She said she would keep in touch with you by/through texting.现翻译的,纯原创,花了十几分钟才翻完。

高中 中译英——英语翻译高手速进!!纯人工!!!
答:纠正一下上面的翻译:第三个:graduate做及物动词时不做毕业讲,所以大学毕业应该说graduated from university.major in accounting 这句也有语法错误:我想您是要把这句当从句,但从句必须用非谓语动词,也就是说要写成majoring in accounting.所以这句的正确翻译是:She graduated from university in June...

IT评价网,数码产品家用电器电子设备等点评来自于网友使用感受交流,不对其内容作任何保证

联系反馈
Copyright© IT评价网