2个关于英语谈判的问题~谢谢大家~

急求,两个人商务英语谈判对话。~

in this conversation, rocky simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational speedboats.he is having a telephone conversation with jacques riviera, owner of a seaside resort in another country.

  rocky: good morning, jacques. nice talking to you again.how’s the weather in your part of the world?

  jacques: couldn’t be better, rocky.sunny, 29°, light breeze...

  rocky: stop! i can’t take any more.so, what can i do for you, jacques?

  jacques: i need a couple of your sb2000 speedboats to rent to guests. can you give me a price quote?

  rocky: let’s see... uh, the list price is $6,500 u.s. you’re a valued customer, so i’ll give you a 10% discount.

  jacques: that’s very reasonable. do you have them in stock?

  rocky: sure do! we set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.

  jacques: that’s good. the tourist season is just around the corner, so i need them pretty quick. what’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?

  rocky: they can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

  jacques: perfect.what’s the total cif price, rocky?

  rocky: hang on ... the price will be $15,230 u.s. to your usual port. do we have a deal?

  jacques: you bet! send me a fax with all the information, and i’ll send you my order right away. i’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. same terms as always?

  rocky: of course.

  jacques: great! nice doing business with you again, rocky. bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.

  rocky: will do, and the same goes for me. bye, jacques.



中:

  在这则对话中,rocky simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。

他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主jacques riviera在电话里交谈。

  rocky: 早上好,jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?

  jacques: 再好不过了,rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……

  rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,

  jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的sb2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?

  rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。

  jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?

  rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。

  jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?

  rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。

  jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,rocky?

  rocky: 稍等……价


格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?

  jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?

  rocky: 当然。

  jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。

  rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,jacques.



中:

  在这则对话中,rocky simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主jacques riviera在电话里交谈。

  rocky: 早上好,jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?

  jacques: 再好不过了,rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……

  rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,

  jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的sb2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?

  rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。

您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。

  jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?

  rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。

  jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?

  rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。

  jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,rocky?

  rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?

  jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?

  rocky: 当然。

  jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。

  rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,jacques.

PAYMENT TERMS
一)
  Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.
  这个月末以前应该付款。
  Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
  用英镑付款较方便。
  Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
  至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
  We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
  用日圆付款可能会有困难。
  Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.
  我从未用过人民币付款。
  We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
  我们不能接受延期付款。
  Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
  你们拒付的理由是什么?
  Collection is not paid.
  托收款未得照付。
  We dont think youll refuse to pay.
  我们相信你们不会拒付。
  Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
  银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
  Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
  Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
  Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
  The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.
  现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

  Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
  我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
  您希望用什么方式付款?

  This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
  这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

  We cant accept any other terms of payment.
  我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

  If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.
  如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。


  (三)

  Please protect our draft on presentation.
  请见票即付。

  Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
  你方的汇票见票即付。

  The draft was discounted in New York.
  汇票已经在纽约贴现。

  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
  The draft has not been collected.
  汇票之款尚未收进。

  Well be unable to meet these draft.
  我们无力兑付这些汇票。

  We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

  We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

  The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
  您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

  We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
  我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

  Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
  我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

  Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
  我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

  We have already remitted the amount by cheque.
  我们已经将款以支票汇出。

  We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
  我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

  (四)

  We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.
  很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

  Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
  我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
  以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

  We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
  我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

  We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
  我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

  Well draw D/P against your purchase.
  我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

  As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
  在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

  We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.
  很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

  The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
  买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

  We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

  So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
  因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

  I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
  我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

  It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
  如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

  Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
  您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

  (五)

  We insist on a letter of credit.
  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As I have said, we require payment by L/C.
  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.
  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.
  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.
  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?
  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
 请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

  The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
  信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

  Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
  能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

  The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
  信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

  Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
  你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
  Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
  欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

  I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
  我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

  The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

  When do I have to open the letter of credit?
  顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

  When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
  按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

  Please open letter of credit in good time.
  请及时开出信用证。

  Well open the letter of credit at sight.
  我们会按时开证的。

  I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
  我同意用即期信用证付款。

  Is the credit at sight or after sight?
  信用证是即期的还是远期的?

  Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
  我们在3月初开出信用证。

  Well open the credit one month before shipment.
  我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

  Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
  请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

这张信用证7月15日到期。

  The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
  信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

  Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
  你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
  To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
  这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

  Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
  开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

 We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
  这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

  There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
  开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

  A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
  信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

  The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
卖方要修改信用证。

  Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
  请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

  Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
  你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

第一个
文化差异对国际商务谈判的影响
中文
不同文化条件下的商务谈判就是跨文化谈判。在世界经济日趋全球化的今天,随着国际间商务交往活动的频繁和密切,各国间的文化差异就显得格外的重要,否则将会引起不必要的误会,甚至可能直接影响商务交往的实际效果。这就意味着如何化解各国不同的文化背景在国际商务谈判中是非常重要的。文章从文化的定义入手,剖析了文化差异产生的原因。并从沟通过程、谈判风格、伦理与法制三个方面来阐述文化差异对国际商务谈判的影响。最后分析了如何让我们正确地处理在谈判过程中出现的文化差异的问题。本文强调这样的观点:在跨文化商务谈判中,谈判者应该接纳对方的文化,并努力使自己被接受;需要借助有效的沟通,在不损害双方利益的前提下做出正确的评价。在认识和接受文化差异的同时,要尽量淡化文化差异,这对于跨文化谈判的成功是非常重要的。
关键词:文化;文化差异;商务谈判;影响

Impacts of Cultural Differences on International Business Negotiations
Abstract
The business negotiations under different cultural conditions come to cultural negotiations. With the economic globalization and the frequent business contacts, cultural differences seem to be very important; otherwise they could cause unnecessary misunderstanding, even affect the result of the business negations. This means it is very important to know the different culture in different countries and the ways to avoid the culture conflicts in the international business negotiations. The article commences from the definition of the culture, analyzing the causes of cultural differences. Then from the three aspects of communication process, negotiation style, and legality, it explains the influence of cultural differences on international business negotiations. Finally it analyzes how to deal with the problem of the cultural differences correctly in negotiation process. Such a standpoint is emphasized: In the business negotiations between different countries, negotiators should accept the other party's culture, and try to make him be accepted; then make a correct evaluation with the help of valid communication and discover their real benefits between them. Besides, we should know clearly and try to accept the cultural differences as possible as we can. It is very important for the success of culture negotiations.
Key words: Culture; Cultural difference;Business negotiation;Impact

第二个:

商务谈判作为人际交往中的特殊形式,必然涉及不同地域、民族、社会文化的交往与接触,从而导致跨文化谈判。在跨文化谈判中,不同地域、民族、文化的差异必将影响到谈判者的思维、谈判风格和行为,从而影响到整个谈判的进程。因此,从事商务活动尤其是跨国的商务活动必须了解和掌握不同文化间的联系与差异。在进行谈判的准备与组织时,更要明了文化差异对谈判的影响,只有积极地面对这种影响才能实现预期的目标。

一、文化的定义
文化是一个国家民族特定的观念和价值体系,这些观念构成人们生活、工作中的行为。世界各民族由于特定的历史和地域而逐渐形成了自己独有的文化传统和文化模式。由于中西方传统习惯、价值观念、宗教信仰、思维方式等的不同,使得中西方文化表现出诸多差异。

二、文化差异对国际商务谈判的影响
文化对谈判的影响是广泛而深刻的,不同的文化自然地将人们划分为不同的类群,这种地域的、所属群体上的差别有使不同文化的群体相互疏远的倾向;另一方面,不同的文化也是人们沟通与交往中的障碍。因此,要求谈判者要接纳彼此的文化,而且要透过文化的差异,无误地揭示、了解对方的目的与行为,并使自己被对方所接受,最终达成一致的协议。
总的来说,文化对谈判的影响主要体现在以下几个方面:
(一)沟通过程
文化差异对谈判沟通过程的影响,首先表现在谈判的语言沟通过程中。各国的公司、个人要进行商务谈判,首先必须过语言这关。解决语言问题的方法很简单,你可以雇用一位翻译或者用共同的第三语言交谈就行了。虽然谈判人员所使用的语言行为在各种文化中具有较高的相适性,但不管如何,差异也是显而易见的。文化差异对谈判过程的影响不仅表现在语言沟通过程中,还表现在非语言沟通过程中。文化的差异会导致不同国家或地区的谈判者在形体语言、动作语言的运用上有着巨大的差异,甚至,同样的动作语言传递着截然相反的信息。文化差异还会导致谈判者沟通方式的差异。不同文化的人群有其所偏好和习惯的沟通方式,在跨文化谈判中的谈判双方经常属于不同的文化圈,有各自习惯的沟通方式。
(二)谈判风格
谈判风格是谈判者在谈判活动中所表现的主要气度和作风,谈判风格体现在谈判者谈判过程中的行为、举止和控制谈判进程的方法、手段上。谈判者的谈判风格带有深深的文化烙印。文化不仅决定着谈判者的伦理道德规范,而且影响着
Business negotiations as interpersonal relationships in the form of special inevitably involve different geographic, ethnic, social and cultural exchanges and contacts, resulting in cross-cultural negotiations. In cross-cultural negotiations, the different geographical, ethnic and cultural differences is bound to affect the thinking of those negotiations, and negotiation styles, thus affecting the entire negotiation process. As a result, business activities especially in cross-border business activities must understand and master the links between different cultures and differences. In preparation for negotiations with the organization, to be more aware of cultural differences on the talks, only to face such a positive influence in order to achieve the desired objectives.

First, the definition of culture

Culture of a country's specific national values and value systems, which constitute the concept of people's lives and work. The nations of the world because of specific historical and geographical gradually formed its own unique cultural traditions and cultural patterns. As the traditional Chinese and Western habits, values, religious beliefs, such as different ways of thinking, making Chinese and Western cultures to show a lot of difference.

Second, the cultural differences on the impact of international business negotiations

Culture of negotiation is the impact of extensive and profound, different cultures naturally people will be divided into different groups, this area, their groups so that there are differences of different cultures tend to alienate each other groups; On the other hand, different There is also a culture of communication and exchanges between the obstacles. As a result, negotiators asked to accept each other's culture, but also through cultural differences, unmistakably revealed, with the aim of understanding of each other's behavior, and that they have been accepted by the other side, finally reached an agreement.

In general, the impact of culture on the negotiations in the following areas:

(A) of the communication process

Cultural differences in negotiations on the communication process, first of all in the talks the language of communication in the process. The company, to conduct personal business negotiations, first of all must have been on to this language. Solve the language problem is very simple, you can hire an interpreter or a common language in the third conversation on the line. Although negotiators are using the language of behavior in a variety of cultures with a high fitness, but no matter what the difference is obvious. Cultural differences on the negotiating process not only in the language of communication, but also in the process of non-verbal communication. Cultural differences lead to a different country or region negotiators in body language, the language of action on the use of a huge difference, or even the same language moves forward to pass the complete opposite. Cultural differences also lead to negotiations between the way people communicate. People of different cultures have their preferences and habits of communication in cross-cultural negotiations, the negotiating parties often belong to different cultural circle, used to have their own means of communication.

(B) negotiating style

The negotiators are negotiating style in the negotiations in the performance of the main character and style, the style of negotiations in the talks were in the process of negotiations, conduct and control of the negotiation process approach means. Negotiators style negotiations with the deep cultural stigma. Culture not only determines the negotiators of the ethics code of ethics, but also affects the

A Negotiation Expert's Answer:

There are many reasons why negotiation fails. Many factors influence a negotiation process and all of them need to be identified and considered. One useful and simple way would be to divide negotiation into two poles. At one pole consider interpersonal skills, personal attitude and approach to negotiation while on the other there should be an understanding of the negotiation process and strategies. There are many training courses that are available in the market created to hone interpersonal skills. The danger to the unknowing student of neglecting negotiation process and strategy can be severe. Many still consider that a successful negotiation process comprises of merely relying upon on an individuals communication and persuasive skills, or the ability to hold the reins of a meeting.

Apart from personal performance, if certain other elements are kept in mind during a negotiation process, success will be more assured. A second important principal element is that of preparation - no matter how good a speaker you are, a complex process like negotiation requires solid backup in the form of facts, credible information and an appropriate strategy. All the above aspects affect negotiation, the outcome of which depends on how seriously you are taking the whole process.

A third area to consider that leads to inefficient negotiations is the effort of certain negotiators to control the final outcome of the meeting and the decisions and actions of the party they are negotiating with. To succeed in negotiation, focus on the areas that you can control - your actions, decisions and emotions. A clear vision of your goals, the discipline to back your strategy and the subsequent right decisions that flow from this will definitely make you a better negotiator. This is where preparation also comes into play. To make wise and firm decisions you need to have an appreciation for the parameters and context, your real limitations and your BATNA (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement).

Fourthly, to become an effective negotiator and to hone your skills you really do need practice. Negotiation is an applied rather than a theoretical science. So just as you would not expect to transform your abilities through the mere reading of books on golf and horse riding, dont expect similar results from reading negotiation books alone.

So what steps should you consider? In the beginning, we would recommend that you enrol in a negotiation training course that includes many applied exercises and case studies. Ensure too that the course includes a thorough evaluation of your knowledge and skills. Treat this as an investment that will ultimately lead you to greater profits. Contrast for yourself the cost of making mistakes in the safe confines of a training course with the losses associate with client/supplier/colleague negotiations.

How best to entrench your negotiation skills so that they become as you've succinct you put it: "daily practice"? Try to systematically employ your negotiation skills and processes in everyday life and not just in business situations. Alongside training courses, there are certain complimentary tools, which can provide you with invaluable insights into your own or your teams personal advantages and disadvantages - many of which you may not be aware of. One of these is Herrmanns Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) that can help you discover and develop your preferences and skills. HBDI was created to identify areas of activity where you perform more efficiently as opposed to others. In the end, we would like you to consider how best to balance your interpersonal skills with your engagement and awareness of the negotiation process itself. This will make you feel more self-confident at the negotiation table.

常用英文谈判句子
答:通常在谈判结束时,应表达出与对方合作的期待与期望。通常的英语句子有:1、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour. 咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。2、We need a break. 我们需要暂停一下。3、May I suggest ...

英文问题求解。商业谈判中 想让对方各让一步 可以说 let's make it h...
答:商业谈判中有一个特别专业的词汇,是concession.可以直接说,How about this concession. 然后提出你的让步。希望可以帮到你。英语牛人团祝您天天开心!^_^

谁能帮我找找四个人的英文对话,主题是关于谈判,洽谈方面的,一定要是四...
答:谁能帮我找找四个人的英文对话,主题是关于谈判,洽谈方面的,一定要是四人的...B:谢谢。 (5) A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent...要么接受要么一拍两散。 EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be ...

寻求英语商务谈判对话 三人的!急!!500词左右即可!
答:人物:alex sujan,julia abdu,cara lee. alex 买家,julia 是供应商manager,cara是manager assistant.地址:in supplier's meeting office 供应商会议室 J:very nice to meet you in our company .mr sujan,this is my...

商务谈判中的常用英语
答:that idea is a good start , but what about adding ... 这主意是个好开端,但是如果在加上……会怎么样?2. 定位与思考:正确的态度是将谈判伙伴作为同盟者而不是对手。不要陷入对立立场观点的'纠缠中,而是要洞察...

英语阅读短文问答
答:回答和翻译如下:3.1.A 优秀的谈判者是非常具有说服力的,并且,具有雄辩的,为了能够用合适的方法解决问题。2.B 谈判者,是具有很好的和谐的谈话,能够似的谈判者变得容易的使得别人更好完全理解他们的观点。3.D 文章最...

关于英语的小问题
答:conflict over 与。。。的冲突 Probably the top issue facing the negotiators will be conflict over the Chinese Yuan.谈判最可能面临问题是在中国人民币上的冲突。conflict n. 冲突,矛盾,争执 v. 争执,撞斗,冲突 [...

商务英语谈判中西文化差异有哪些
答:这被文化学家称为“高距离权利文化”,在出现较复杂棘手的问题时,谈判人就难以决定;而西方这被文化学家称为“低距离权利文化”,表面上看是一两个人出场,谈判人相应的权限已经赋予,或是智囊用辅助其决策,因而在谈判中,谈判人个人的...

请各位帮下忙啊,帮小弟做下国际商务谈判的题目啊,谢谢了
答:1.中方正视了阿拉伯文化的特征,尊重了对方习俗。虽然被“迟到”而怠慢,但由此却获得信任。2.阿方此学有三个信息:一是他接纳了中方作为朋友,二是他亦有交易的贼意,三是他改变谈判环境,确保中方对报价有所改善。3....

谈判中最常用的30个句子
答:用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认识和强烈的民族自豪感和自信心。下面是我为你带来的谈判中最常用的30个句子 ,欢迎阅读。1、Would anyone like something ...

IT评价网,数码产品家用电器电子设备等点评来自于网友使用感受交流,不对其内容作任何保证

联系反馈
Copyright© IT评价网